Amended Personal Time Action Plan
Due to the vast number of interruptions and an overload of tasks, i have created another TAP that works off a weekly basis rather than a daily basis. I changed this to relieve some pressure from myself and it provides a more realistic and achievable schedule.
By the end of week nine (after Individual Major Milestone is due) I must have the topography 90% complete and accurately modelled. All environment packages (Trees & etc) must be more than 50% complete.
Group Communication & Progress
I feel as though the group is suffering due to a lack of leadership and initiative. I find that some team members do not have the initiative to start the project or any aspect of the project without being pushed. Due to this the outcome and quality of the final visualisation wont be up to the standard that i was intending or that is expected.
I am trying extremely hard to get the ball rolling. I have proceeded and started to model the terrain in UE4 as we are running out of time to wait for the digital information to be sent to us. The rest of the team have been set tasks to start working on.
Amended Personal Time Action Plan
Due to the vast number of interruptions and an overload of tasks, i have created another TAP that works off a weekly basis rather than a daily basis. I changed this to relieve some pressure from myself and it provides a more realistic and achievable schedule.
By the end of week nine (after Individual Major Milestone is due) I must have the topography 90% complete and accurately modelled. All environment packages (Trees & etc) must be more than 50% complete.
Group Communication & Progress
I feel as though the group is suffering due to a lack of leadership and initiative. I find that some team members do not have the initiative to start the project or any aspect of the project without being pushed. Due to this the outcome and quality of the final visualisation wont be up to the standard that i was intending or that is expected.
I am trying extremely hard to get the ball rolling. I have proceeded and started to model the terrain in UE4 as we are running out of time to wait for the digital information to be sent to us. The rest of the team have been set tasks to start working on.
No comments:
Post a Comment